Friday, October 2, 2015

Off to Britain Again!

Last fall, Mum and I travelled to Scotland over Thanksgiving weekend for Kirstie and Andy's wedding, and, although it was wonderful, it was a little tricky figuring out how to get the time off work. No problem any longer!  Travelling in the 'off' season is definitely one of the benefits of retirement!
This year, Mum and I returned to Britain in September and spent a spectacular 2+ weeks in Aberdeen, Bristol and London. I have to confess, it was pretty nice spending the first week of school getting organized and packing for a trip!
Last year, I created a travel blog to keep in touch with family and friends, and keep a record for ourselves. We decided to use the same blog this year. I posted pretty much daily while we were away. Check it out at this link > http://wattatrip.blogspot.ca. I hope you enjoy sharing in our travel adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment